Are you suffering from immunodeficiency?
A study about low blood pressure in patients with primary immunodeficiency disease treated with immune globulin products
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Primary immunodeficiency is a condition that impairs the immune system
- Many people with PID receive immunoglobulin treatment as a replacement therapy
- This observational study aims to compare any side effects between Bivigam® and other products
- Contribute to bettering immunoglobulin treatment and decreasing potential side effects
- Purely observational -you would be coming in for your infusion as normal and we simply observe your vitals during and after your infusion.
- You will on be asked to change dose or type of immunoglobulin.
Study Volunteers Must Meet the Following Criteria
- Any age – male/female
- Must have PID diagnosis
Study Participant Expectations
- 6 Infusions
- There is no cost to participate. Patients who qualify may be compensated for time and travel up to $40 per infusion