- A 52-week study to assess the safety of an add-on inhaled medication for subjects with COPD.
- This medication is designed to reduce inflammation in COPD patients not adequately controlled on triple therapy
- Free study related care and medication
- Reduce the number of COPD breathing attacks
Study Volunteers Must Meet the Following Criteria
- 40 years and older
- Must have COPD diagnosis and being treated with triple therapy (ICS, LABA, LAMA)
- Documented history of at least 1 moderate to severe breathing attack in the last year due to COVID
Study Participant Expectations
- 56 week total study during
- 8 clinic visits
- 2 phone call visits
- There is no cost to participate.
- Patients who qualify may be compensated for time and travel