- A study to evaluate the safety of Pritelivir for HSV infections in immunocompromised subjects.
- Development of an oral medication (Pritelivir) for the oral treatment of acyclovir-resistant HSV infections in immunocompromised adults
- Appropriate treatment is needed to stop viral replication and promote lesion healing
- Study medication can potentially promote lesion healing
- Study related care and medication are provided at no cost to the subject
Study Volunteers Must Meet the Following Criteria
- Males or females
- Ages 16 and above
- Immunocompromised patient
Study Participant Expectations
- 90-day study duration
- 28-day treatment period (or until complete lesion healing is reached)
- 7 total clinic visits (home visits are possible)
- 2 follow up phone call visits
- There is no cost to participate.
- Patients who qualify may be compensated for time and travel