- A study to collect efficacy and infusion data on IG therapy in routine clinical and home settings and to collect long-term quality of life data.
- Capture of quality-of-life (QoL) information combined with additional data in clinical and home settings to bring CUTAQUIG to the forefront.
Study Volunteers Must Meet the Following Criteria
- Currently receiving or starting therapy with Cutaquig® SClg
- Currently receiving IVIG therapy and switching to Cutaquig® SClg
- Currently receiving other SClg product. Participants will continue on current SClg product for visit 1 and 2 and then the opportunity to switch to Cutaquig® for visit 3 through visit 7 will be assessed
Study Participant Expectations
- Screening visit, then 6 months of monthly questionnaires and monitoring of patient’s labs.
- There is no cost to participate
- Patients who qualify may be compensated up to $160