Primary Immunodeficiency is a condition that impairs the immune system and many people with PIDD receive immunoglobulin treatment as a replacement therapy. The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of ASCENIV™, an FDA approved IVIG therapy when given to patients age 2-11 with Primary Immunodeficiency disease.
- Study participants may experience a reduction in severity and frequency of infections.
- All study-related visits will be provided at no cost
- Study participants will receive $150 for each completed study visit
Study Participant Criteria
- Male or female patients between 2 and 11 years of age.
- Must have a diagnosis of primary immunodeficiency disease.
- Received IGIV therapy maintained at a steady dose for at least 3 months prior to screening
Study Participant Expectations
- Participants will receive up to 7 infusions over a 5-7 month period of time
- Blood and urine samples will be collected at periodic study visits
- Total study participation will be 9 months