- A study evaluating the safety of oral Rilazbrutinib in adolescents and adults with ITP.
- This medication has been seen to reduce the destruction of platelets and also reduce the impairment of platelet production
- First oral medication of its kind to treat refractory or relapsed ITP
Study Volunteers Must Meet the Following Criteria
- Males and females
- Ages 18 and above with ITP of greater than 3 months in duration
- Aages 12-18 with ITP of greater than 6 months in duration
Study Participant Expectations
- 60-week study duration
- 12 to 14 weeks of blinded study treatment
- 28 weeks of open label medication administration
- 4 weeks of post-dose follow up
- 12-month long term extension study available
- There is no cost to participate.
- Patients who qualify may be compensated for time and travel