- Many patients who have been diagnosed with COVID find themselves experiencing neurological symptoms post COVID infection.
- Symptoms of post COVID neurological symptoms include extreme fatigue, loss of taste and/or smell, brain fog, seizures, tremor, and in some instances strokeStudy Benefits
- The purpose of the study is to determine if treating subjects with post COVID neurological symptoms with RUCONEST® will improve their neurological symptoms
- The use of RUCONEST® is being tested to see if the drug can assist in correcting the immune dysfunction that results from a deficit in the immune response due to COVID infection
Study Volunteers Must Meet the Following Criteria
- Males and females ages 18-75
- Previous COVID diagnosis
- Development of neurological symptoms post COVID
Study Participant Expectations
- Neurological assessments and questionnaires will be completed at each visit
- Blood samples will be collected throughout the study
- Subject will be compensated for time and travel
- Each RUCONEST® infusion could last up to 2 hours
- Each subject will receive 8 RUCONEST® infusions during study treatment period
- Each subject will receive a total of 16 infusions
- Total length of study participation is 19 weeks
- There is no cost to participate. Patients who qualify may be compensated for time and travel.
Register for a Study
Why Should I Participate?
You can contribute to medical research that may lead to new treatment options.
- You can play a more active role in your own health care.
- You can obtain medical care during the trial.
Information on Clinical Research Trials
A “Clinical Trial” is a research study designed to answer specific questions about investigational treatments or new ways of using known treatments.
- Physicians conduct clinical trials according to strict rules set by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and ethic review.